Friday, May 31, 2013

Why Carefree Pinay?

Okay, I'll start this blog with my title. Why Carefree Pinay?

Well, I have come up with different names. According to my research, your blog name should go well with yourself. Your name should market your blog. It should be catchy and should entice people to read it. 

But, I really had a hard time thinking about a blog name. Should it be a little fancy para mukhang sosyal? Should it be Tagalog para makamasa?

After listing all the possible blog names popping in my head, I'm just ready to give up. I just told myself, bahala na nga.. ayoko na mag-isip.. And VOILA!!! CAREFREE!!! Yes, that word. 

Carefree. It's that word that I should always remind myself of. To be carefree. To do the things I want while I still can.

And of course, that second word "Pinay". I just matched the first word with whatever comes to my mind that time. Believe me, it's a long list. Pero mas bagay lang talaga yung Pinay sa Carefree. Haha.

So there you go, it's Carefree Pinay. 

I know there will always be challenges in achieving this word, but I will not go out of this world regretting things that I could have done.

So......... let's get it on! Let's do the things we want to do while we still can! Aja!


Hope you guys will follow me. ;)




Photo taken at Mt. Pulag by Helen Jamilla


Photo taken at Edett River Mt. Pulag by Glenn Parcero


2 comments:

  1. congratulations faith! just write from the heart and everything will be cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you blissfulguro.. :) Nainspire ako sainyo nina Ms. Chyng at Ms. Nina eh.. Hopefully makapagpost nako lagi dito.. :)

      Delete